Santa Cruz(11) Beyond Santa Cruz(11)
- Dance Synergy (Aptos) (http://www.dance-synergy.com/events.html)
Occassional salsa in weekends, look out for events. Excellent dance floor, great ambience.
- Palomar Ballroom (http://www.palomarballroom.com/)
Daily events in dancing, ballroom, swing, salsa. Group classes and choreography.
- Vets Hall Downtown (http://www.vetshall.com/)
Vets Hall - Various types of events including Salsa.
- Louden Nelson Community Center (http://www.ci.santa-cruz.ca.us/pr/nelson/)
Various activities for adults including salsa, adult workshops, art etc.
- Latin Lingo Salsa Band (http://www.latinlingoband.com/)
Bandleader Rob Malkin draws upon his unique abilities as a salsa pianist, arranger, and guitarist to choose, interpret, and perform the selections like no one else. The band’s three singers, led by gifted vocalist Leti Candelaria and backed by the voices and percussion of Jeannie Muller and Laura Masterson, put on a mesmerizing Spanish-English performance that draws fans from both cultures. Local sax ace Wes Anthony, an avid salsero himself, and trumpeter John Escalera..
- Salsa Rueda Santa Cruz (http://www.SalsaRuedaSantaCruz.com)
Home to the first Salsa Rueda dance venue in Santa Cruz.
Teaching Salsa Casino Rueda Style since 2001. Recepient of the 2004 Calabash Award
- Salsa Rueda Dance Classes (new) (http://www.BailamosSalsaRueda.com)
Fun Salsa Rueda Dance Classes!
Learn how to dance Salsa the friendly and easy way.
- Bailongo Salsa Band (http://www.bailongoson.com )
Bailongo is an exciting new Latin combo emerging in the Bay Area whose sound has been described as "a Santa Cruz take on the Buena Vista Social Club
- Flor de Cana (http://www.myspace.com/flordecanamusica)
Become a "fan" and you'll get updates and see photos of us in the studio, on
the film set, and playing for you all!
You can also hear a few songs on our My Space page.
- Rhythm Nexus (http://www.rhythmnexus.com)
- Moesalley (http://www.moesalley.com)
- Salsa Dancing & Nightlife Guide: San Francisco Bay Area And Beyond (http://salsacrazy.com/)
- Starlite Ballroom (http://www.starlitedanceclub.com/)
- Dance Spectrum (http://www.thedancespectrum.com/)
- Planet Gemini (http://www.planetgemini.com/)
- Cafe Cocomo San Francisco (http://www.CafeCocomo.com)
Live bands (reknowned), bar and restaurant. Good on Thursdays and Saturdays, dance floor can get packed.
- Roccapulco Club (http://www.roccapulco.com/)
Live bands on Saturdays, good crowd and different levels of dancers.
- Glas Kat San Francisco (http://www.glaskat.com/)
Classes, good floor and great music. Exceptional dancers hangout place.
- Salsa Dance DVD (http://www.salsadancedvd.com)
Learn Salsa dance steps for beginners and Intermediates on this Salsa DVD Collection! Learn to Salsa Dance in this best selling instructional dance series.
- Dance SF (http://www.DanceSF.com)
Learn to Salsa Dance in the San Francisco Bay Area with
DanceSF, The Bay Area's Leading Salsa Dancing School!
- Monterey Salsa (http://www.montereysalsa.com/)
If you are looking for information about Salsa dancing in the Monterey area, look no further. Our comprehensive list of nights will give you the down low on all of the Salsa nights in the area. Not only will we give you the dates and times that the nights go off, we will also include reviews and feedback.
- Salsuba (http://www.salsuba.com)
We are the San Francisco's Bay Areas guide to Salsa, Cuban style! Cuban salsa, also known as Casino